Thursday, October 1, 2009

Climbing Tonight!

From: Niki Exterovich
---------

Hi climbers (and aspiring climbers)! I know Morgan will be heading out to Boulders Climbing Gym tonight but I thought we could cause double the trouble so I'll announce it too!

It's the usual: we'll leave from Park Street Circle tonight (Thursday, October 1) at 7:30pm, head to Boulders, climb til 10:00pm, then head home, back to PSC by 10:30. If you need club gear, meet me at 7:20 in the Hoofer lower office! Bring $12 to climb and $1 for your driver!

Please respond to this email if you'll be attending and say if you have 1) a car or 2) your own gear. Please don't hesitate to call me if you have a question or are coming with but running late! 608-669-4227.

Chance of Disney sing-a-longs: 70%
Chance of my continued awkward bouldering attempts: 80%
Chance of Twilight themed chocolates: 10%
Chance of us being cooler than the Twilight references would indicate: 95%

Niki exterovich@wisc.edu

--------------------------------------------
From: Morgan Leider
----------
Actually I was planning on gathering at 6:30pm for climbing as usual. (for me at least) But if we want to have 2 groups going out at different times that works as well! :) I'll be at Park Street circle at 6:30pm for anyone who wants to leave a bit earlier and get an extra hour or so of climbing in, and to train people what they need to know to climb.
See you soon!
-Morgan tyrantsilkey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment