Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wednesday Climbing at Boulder's, The first Coming! 12/9

From: Morgan Leider
---------------------

Wednesday, 6:30pm You probably know the drill. If not, just show up and I'll teach you everything you need to know. Come partake in one of the only 3 real sports! Conquor your fear of heights! And strike an amazing pose for the camera! (There might even be belated birthday cookies for everyone if 12/6/89 shows up and I find out what she likes.)
-When/Where: 6:30pm, Park Street Circle, Wednesday the 9th of December
-What do I need?: $10 for the day pass, $1 gas for your driver, and money for ice cream if you want some on the way home.
-What should I wear?: Jogging or yoga pants work well. I'd recommend against short baggy shorts. Basically something flexible that breathes.
-Gear?: The club has all the gear you should need. So you don't need to rent anything.
If you have any questions just drop me a call or an email!
-Morgan
608-957-3082
tyrantsilkey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment