Monday, December 14, 2009

Climbing, Wednesday, Christmas Climbing Theme?

From: Morgan Leider tyrantsilkey@gmail.com
------------------

If anyone is interested in Climbing on Wednesday email me with when you'd like to go. I know it's the week before finals and most of you are busy. So I'm going to be a bit flexible on my scheduling. I'll leave at either 6:30, 7:00 or 7:30 depending on when people want to go, and send out an email to those who respond to let them know when to show up.
What I need to know:
Do you want to climb on Wednesday?
What time would you like to climb?
Should this be a themed climb where we dress up like Christmas and have Christmas cookies?
What you need to do:
Show up when I say we leave.
Bring $10 for the climbing pass. And $1 for your driver.
Bring flexible climbing clothes. (possibly an outfit)
Bring money for Culver's if you feel like ice cream afterwards.
See you there!
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment