Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mountain Bike Activity Chair Up For Grabs

From: Craig Peterson, Mountain Biking Chair
---------------------

No, it is not a super cool new piece of leisure gear. It is a spot on the Outing Club Executive Board.
Things have become very busy for me as of late and I have been neglecting my duties. So, I appeal to all mountain bikers to volunteer for this position. All you have to do is be an active member, go the exec board meetings, promote mountain biking, and spend your budget dollars on cool new gear (like the black Gary Fisher we purchased last year).
If you are interested please send me an e-mail (cpete777@gmail.com) and I will compile a list and send it to Mary. From that list, there will be nominations and an election soon after.
I think that covers it.

Peace,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment