Saturday, December 12, 2009

Study Date 12/13

From: Matt Kaufmann
--------------

It is that time of year again! Time to cram for finals. Time to finish (or start) final papers. It is also the time of year when the libraries are standing room only. Finding a semi-quiet study spot can be a challenge.... but it canalso be a treat! Yes, I am going to Culver's Sunday evening for a study session! If you want to come, drop me an email. Vehicle space limited. Bring your laptops because I am pretty sure Culver's is a wireless hotspot. I have never done this before.

Here is the plan...

Meet at Park Street Circle at 7:00 pm. Go to Culver's off the Beltline on Todd Drive. Eat, study, get Culverized. I am thinking an 11pm'ish return time to Park Street Circle. Drop me an email if you are in.

--Matt "Navs" Kaufmann

No comments:

Post a Comment