Monday, November 23, 2009

Adventure Rock Trip November 25 2009

From: Jon Wood, Climbing Chair
--------------------

Hey Everyone,

Want to break out of the norm of only going to Boulders Climbing Gym? I love Boulders as much as the next person, but variety is the spice of life and so I would like to spice things up. On Wednesday November 25 ( yes, the day before Thanksgiving Day) I will lead folks out to Adventure Rock Climbing Gym in Pewaukee, WI. They recently put up all new routes and everyone should come out and try them out. We will leave from PSC (Park Street Circle, Memorial Union) at 4:30pm; if you need gear please arrive at 4:15pm. Plan to bring $20-25 which will cover the cost of a day pass at Adventure Rock, the cost of gas (check with your driver on this), and, as always, a stop over at the Culvers right next door. Since the gym closes at 10:00pm, we should be back at PSC around 11:30pm.

I strongly encourage people to come. While a B1 rating is not required for this trip I strongly recommend it. If you have questions or concerns please feel free to email me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Jon Wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment