Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Announcements are coming!

HOC. Blogging. In the digital world. Yep, it's true.

Check here for trip and lesson information! I will enter announcements from our club listserv into daily posts on this blog. To sign up for club events, email the contact person for each announcement. You could also email me if you're not sure what to do.

If I ever catch up with my homework (unlikely), the blog will be peppered with sweet trip reports and musings by yours
truly! If you have something to contribute to the blog, send it my way. I know, I know; it's going to be Hoofer stimulation overload!!!! can't wait.

Our tech man Dave tells me that the website www.hoofero
uting.org is back up, but only with forum capability. If you decide to post something on the website, send it to the listserv/me too. Thanks!

-Mary Collins


"Things which produce graphics and clicky-buttons astonish me." -Gordo, expressing what we're all thinking

Image of the Day: Rock Island, WI as seen from the NE tip of Washington Island. Mike Vidal took this photo Labor Day weekend on our Hoofer bike tour of Washington Island off the tip of Door County, WI. Lake Michigan was crystal clear and an incredible blue.(...looked very different than the Illinois beaches I'm familiar with!) Another group of Hoofers paddled through the Door County archipelago via sea kayak this day; another troop hiked Whitefish Dunes State Park and ate cherry pie. Awesome trip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Great Blog!!! Great Job!!!
    Can you see anywhere how many people are signed up for Wednesday's Canoe lesson before the sight went down. Also ask around if anyone can offer a swim test around 6:40 pm tomarrow.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete